5 WAYS TO REFRESH YOUR POSITIVE MINDSET
As 2020 has been a difficult year for all of us in many different ways, now more than ever it is important to know that it is OK to not feel your best. At Taqesch, we strive to help our community and offer support where we can.
In today's blog we wanted to share some of our favourite way to refresh your mind and bring more joy and positivity into your day!
1. Take a moment to give yourself positive affirmations - Even if it feels silly, give yourself some positive encouragement when you wake up, here are some ideas
- Today, I will be happy, confident and successful
- I have the power and ability to accomplish anything I desire
- My heart is always open and I am radiating beauty and love
2. Make time to move your body - It is so important to do what makes YOU feel empowered and feel refreshed. Taking 10 minutes out of your day to stretch, go for a walk, meditate or do a quick HIIT workout will make the world of difference
3. Unplug for a day - Even though social media can be great, it can also be quite overwhelming. Taking a day off social media can be quite refreshing and rebooting for your mind!
4. Connect with nature - Appreciating nature is essential for peace of mind and well-being and is definitely worth acknowledging and celebrating.
5. Practice gratitude - Practicing gratitude can totally change your whole perspective and mindset. One of our favourite ways to practice gratitude is to write down a few things we are grateful for every morning
There you have it! Our 5 ways on how to refresh your mind! We hope you have enjoyed these tips and if you have any or try any of these, we would love to hear from you on our @taqeschswim